In a village where silk industry was thriving during the 19th century, the Silk Museum will allow you to discover all the stages of silk yarn production and
the women workers' life in the workshops.
All necessary steps for the confection of this "golden textile" are being confined at the workshop and museum of Silk. Authentic machines, in movement, the cultivation of silkworms, a video which shows the working conditions of the young workers in the factories. 2 videos in English and in Dutch.
- Sciences and technology
- Local tradition
- Arts and culture
- World of rural agricultural
- Natural history
- Mechanical sciences
- Folk arts and popular traditions
- Children's entertainment
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Guided individual tours on request
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Unguided group tours on request
- Guided group tours on request
- Average duration of groups visit: 60 minutes
- Min. group size: 10
- Max. group size: 150
Child : 2.50 €
Student: from 4.50 €
Job seeker: from 4.50 €
Large family: from 14 €
Group adults: 4 to 5 €
Group children : 2.50 to 3.50 €.
Free entry for children < 6 years.
Child entry valid for 6 - 12 years.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
- Chèques Culture
Amenities and Services
- Coach access
- Guided tours
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Public WC
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Coach parking